Good Neighbours Progam
Corporate Social Responsibility Pillars:
- Creating Connection
- Building Strong, Healthy Communities
- Social Responsibility
Working with our value-chain partners to support farmers and agriculture communities through education, connection, and awareness.
- Classroom Agriculture Program
- Amazing Agriculture - Event
- Camrose Bull Congress - Event
- Calgary Stampede - Event
- Aggie Days Lethbridge/Calgary - Event
- Raymond Aggie Dayz - Event
- Edmonton Valley Zoo Partnership - permanent exhibit providing agricultural education
- Project Agriculture - collaborative Jr./Sr. High education program for Alberta students
- ++NEW++ You’re never far from the farm – Digital Campaign
- ++NEW++ AMA Backyard BBQ Partnership in support of Food Banks Alberta
- ++NEW++ ILWG Public Trust Project
Buiding Strong, Healty Communities
Working together with our value-chain partners to raise-up and support those in need.
Alberta Chicken Producers present Food Banks Alberts with a $30,000 donation on December 1, 2020.
L-R: Arianna Scott, Senior Project Manager for Food Banks Alberta and Suzan Krecsy, Executive Director of St. Albert Food Bank
- Alberta Chicken Producers donate $30,000 to Food Banks Alberta
- AMA partnership supporting Food Banks Alberta
- Stollery Children’s Hospital Partnership - event/campaigns
- The Stollery Children's Hospital hosts the only pediatric emergency in northern Alberta, it is the referral centre for all complex pediatric heart surgeries and transplants, a major organ transplantation centre, home to Canada's largest regional program for neonatal intensive and intermediate care, and provides some of the most advanced treatments for child-health issues in the country.
- AgSafe Alberta
Alberta’s Chicken Producers’ and Staff contributes to the local community through ad-hoc volunteering efforts.
- Producers/Directors participating in volunteer events
- Staff volunteering for the Bissell Centre (if continued)
- Staff volunteering at the Stollery Children’s Hospital
- Charitable contributions made by Producers and Staff in their local communities