Sriracha Mayo Chicken Rice Balls
Sriracha is everything you need in life!
Author: Reposted from Buzzfeed
- 2 cups diced chicken, fully cooked
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sriracha
- ½ cup onions
- ½ cup celery
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Drizzle of oil for pan frying
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the chicken, mayonnaise, Sriracha, onions and celery. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the rice and soy sauce.
- With wet hands, take a handful of rice in one hand, press together and flatten.
- Take a spoonful of the Sriracha mayo chicken and place in the
- Take another handful of rice and place on top. Using both hands, firmly press together the rice until you have a dense ball. Continue to form the rice until you have a fat triangle.
- Pan fry the Sriracha mayo chicken onigiri until lightly golden and crispy.