Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Author: Source: recipesandme.com
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg frozen chopped spinach
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In the food processor prepare the filling: spinach, olive oil, salt and pepper, cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Cut chicken breasts on thin side making an opening. Stuff with the mixture above.
- Dredge chicken in egg and then in bread crumbs and sauté one side until brown. Place on baking sheet with browned side up.
- Top chicken with any leftover spinach mixture.
- Cook at 400°F for about 40 minutes
- Cut breasts in have after removing from oven to expose filling.
- Return to oven and bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes and broil until cheese is golden. Enjoy!