Curried Mango Chicken Salad Wraps
This recipe will quickly become your favorite sandwich filling!
Author: Alberta Chicken Producers
Serves: 6 Wraps
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- ½ yellow onion, finely chopped (¼ cup)
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp mango chutney or apricot preserves
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 rotisserie chicken (store purchased)
- Remove meat from rotisserie chicken and place into a bowl.
- Cube into bite size pieces and set into refrigerator until curried mayonnaise is prepared.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium-low heat. Add onion and sauté 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until soft (don't let it brown). Add curry powder to the skillet and cook, stirring, for another minute, until fragrant.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. When curry and onions are cooled, mix with mayonnaise, chutney (or preserves), lime juice and salt in a small bowl. Toss chicken with curried mayonnaise. Assemble wraps with lettuce and filling.