Chicken Salad in Tomato Cups
Pretty summer salad, perfect for hot days!
Author: Alberta Chicken Producers
Recipe type: Salads
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 tbsp diced pimentos
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving ½ inch shells.
- Invert onto paper towels to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.