Cowboy Chicken Casserole
This comforting casserole combines chicken, tortilla pieces, black beans, corn and salsa, all bathed in a scrumptious sauce made with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
Author: Campbell's Soup
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa - Mild
- ¼ cup rinsed, drained, canned black beans
- 1 can (about 15 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 flour tortilla (8 inch) or 6 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into 1 inch pieces
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Set the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, water, chili powder, garlic powder, salsa, beans, corn, chicken and tortillas in a large bowl.
- Spoon the chicken mixture into an 11 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish. Top with the cheese. Cover the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Calories: 468 Fat: 17.7 g Saturated fat: 5.4 g Carbohydrates: 46.1 g Sodium: 1627 mg Fiber: 5.5 g Protein: 31.7 g Cholesterol: 79 mg