Maple-Glazed Chicken with Sweet Potatoes
Unbelievably good, kids will love it, this meal is full of protein, <g class="gr_ gr_37 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" id="37" data-gr-id="37">fiber</g> and it's <g class="gr_ gr_36 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="36" data-gr-id="36">gluten free</g>!
Author: Sourced from JuliasAlbum
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled, cooked and mashed
- 1 lb chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 tsp Montreal Steak Spice
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- Lightly coat chicken with steak seasoning on both sides.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Place chicken into skillet and brown on both sides until no longer pink.
- Remove chicken pieces from skillet. Cover and keep warm.
- Add maple syrup to skillet and stir to remove the browning bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the green onion and mix well.
- Spread warm mashed sweet potato mixture onto the bottom of a platter.
- Place chicken pieces on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Drizzle any remaining sauce over the chicken pieces and serve.