Mushroom Pancetta Gnocchi
Creamy pillows of pasta that hint of mashed potatoes, earthy mushrooms and salty pancetta, swirled in a light and creamy sauce. Doesn't that sound delicious?
Author: Adapted from Alison Randall
- 1 lb mini potato gnocchi
- ½ cup pancetta, cubed
- 4 oz gourmet blend of cremini, shiitake and oyster mushrooms
- 1 cup chicken, grilled and chopped
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup cream
- salt and pepper
- Cook the gnocchi according to the package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a cast-iron skillet, sauté the mushrooms and pancetta until the mushrooms are softened and the pancetta is crispy.
- Add in the butter, cream and Parmesan cheese and stir until creamy.
- Stir in the chicken and gnocchi and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve.